Banking & Finance
• Advising on syndicated loan transactions (facility and security agreements)
• Advising on and drafting credit facility agreements and security agreements
• Drafting escrow agreements attached to credit facility agreements, administration of registering mortgages and other encumbrances
• Legal advice on project finance;
• Legal opinions for banks.
|By providing updates on Hungary, Burai-Kovács & Partners contributes to the Asset Finance Alerts – Basel 2, a new online service developed by Norton Rose Fulbright LLP for the banking and finance community. The service covers over 100 different jurisdictions. It provides banks and other financial institutions with instant updates of legal developments which could reasonably be expected to have a significant effect on the effectiveness or enforceability of credit risk mitigation arrangements in respect of tangible moveable property.|